SULLIVAN COUNTY FUNDING CORPORATION
One Cablevision Center
Ferndale, New York 12734
Authority Mission Statement and Performance Measurements
For FY 2014
Reviewed and Approved by Board – March 9, 2015
Name of Public Authority:
Sullivan County Funding Corporation
Public Authority’s Mission Statement:
The Sullivan County Funding Corporation (SCFC) is a not-for-profit entity established in 2011, the primary goal of which is to promote economic welfare, recreation opportunities, prevent unemployment and economic deterioration, ensure the prosperity of Sullivan County’s inhabitants, and promote tourism, agriculture and trade.
The creation of the SCFC provides a viable mechanism to accomplish commercial, recreational, and industrial development goals. Support of a healthy economy, the creation and retention of jobs, on a local, regional and State level is an important policy objective.
Date Originally Adopted: November 23, 2011, Resolution No. 2-11
The Sullivan County Funding Corporation (SCFC) shall annually review its Mission Statement and identify whether the SCFC continues to meet its stated mission, goals, and values; can quantify measures of improvement to better meet its stated mission, goals, and values; can become more effective and efficient; and is meeting the interests of SCFC and Sullivan County within the framework of its stated mission.
Performance Measurement Questions:
- Have the board members acknowledged that they have read and understood the mission of the public authority? Yes.
- Do the board members affirm its membership, board, committee, and management structure? Yes.
- Has the agency complied with the Public Authorities Accountability Act of 2005 and the Public Authorities Reform Act of 2009? Yes.
- Does the agency conduct business in an environment that fosters transparency? Yes.
- Does the agency install and uphold high ethical conduct within the entire organization? Yes.
Approved by the Board of the Sullivan County Funding Corporation:
March 9, 2015.
Submitted to the ABO via website: firstname.lastname@example.org