SCFC BOND AND LOAN ACTIVITY REPORT – as of 5/12/2017
2. SULLIVAN COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DORMITORY CORPORATION – June 24, 2014. Town of Fallsburg. Refinance of Civil Facility Bonds originally issued by the County of Sullivan Industrial Development Agency in 2002. Bonds in an amount not to exceed $9,500,000. Application.
3. SULLIVAN DIAGONSTIC TREATMENT CENTER – CENTER FOR DISCOVERY – December 13, 2011, Town of Thompson and Town of Fallsburg. Project is a tax-exempt not-for-profit organization. Bonds in an amount not to exceed $75,000,000.
1. Sticky Fingers Ice Cream, LLC – Leah Maidenbaum, in the amount of $22,500, for the equipment to start a business in Kauneonga Lake to make and serve healthy homemade food. Approved June 10, 2014.
2. Apple’s Small Engine Repair, LLC., Douglas Abplanalp and Mary Abplanalp, in the amount of $50,000, for the acquisition and renovation of an existing repair shop in the Village of Liberty. Approved April 8, 2014.
3. Fat Lady LLC – Judith Maidenbaum, in the amount of $75,000, for restaurant equipment and deck renovations at an existing cafe in Kauneonga Lake. Approved April 26, 2013.
4. RH Campus LLC – Daniel Resnick, in the amount of $75,000, for equipment for physical improvements and renovations at an existing building to house a specialty gourmet retail coffee outlet along with a health food store in Rock Hill. Approved August 28, 2012.
5. 49 Main Street LLC – Jon Westergreen, in the amount of $21,000, for a specialty retail business featuring locally grown food in Livingston Manor. Approved June 26, 2012. On May 26, 2015, the Board approved an additional $50,000 loan for furniture, fixtures, and equipment for a project expansion.
6. 233 Hurd Parks Road LLC – Colleen Cunningham, in the amount of $50,000, for the expansion of agri-business destination in Swan Lake. Approved June 26, 2012.
7. Eureka Market & Café, September 14, 2011 – $75,000. Moved from the IDA Revolving Loan Fund to the SCFC Millennium Loan Fund on June 10, 2013.